We get this question alot here at NHWraps, and we wanted to do a little clarification on the subject.
The reason vehicle, fleet and motorcycle wraps are better than paint is listed below:
- Wraps provide protection from the damaging UV rays of the sun.
- Should you not like the look of your wrap, or have the desire to change something, you can easily remove the vinyl wrap material yourself. This eliminates the cost and need for harsh chemicals, and will protect your investment in the mean time.
- Duplication. Say for instance you have a fleet of vehicle, and they all need to look the same. It is much easier, faster and efficient to print and apply the graphics to your vehicle. This will provide consistency in brand recognition, and since it is quicker to install wrap than to paint an entire vehicle, your company will have less downtime.
- Finer details. Since wraps are printed from large, turb- style printers, we are able to get much finer details than any airbrush could ever emulate.
- Trendy and Cool. Vehicle Wraps are trendy and demand attention. Not only do vehicle wraps get your business noticed in non-conventional areas such as the highway, parked at a trail head, at the beach, in front of your place of dwelling, at the local store… but there is also a coolness factor that comes along with joining the “Wrap Community”. It’s similar to owning a motorcycle, or Jeep, you just seem to be in a more “elite” crowd.